View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 10:52   #74
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: M1000 is available. How to order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I don't think Virgin have anything to worry about, not everyone lives in a city, so if VM are their best option then they will stay.
Many of the new BT FTTP installations are in towns and boroughs, not just cities.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.ph...band-plan.html

---------- Post added at 10:52 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike86 View Post
Virgin are going to start struggling to compete with BT soon then. Virgin expect to roll out 1Gbps by 2021, and my city is on BT's list for full FTTP by end of 2021 too. If Virgin don't sort out the crap upload speeds, I'll finally have the option to leave Virgin as BT are rolling out 1000/115.
Not to mention Vodaphone rolling out 900Mb up and downstream.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote