View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 11:19   #104
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: 3 girls going to Syria

All of the above revelations about her make a case for bringing here back here to face justice. I doubt that her lawyer, if as extreme as described above, would cut much ice with a jury.

Her child is British and must be a serious consideration. She is stateless and must be given the benefit of the doubt on that.

I've no objection to the family's sincerity being test by getting them to pay for her return because she is safely ensconced right now in a refugee camp with nowhere else to go.

Javid is playing to the public vote and I find that disgraceful.

EDIT: Btw, if she comes back, she can provide valuable intelligence as to who radicalised her, for example.

My advice is at your risk.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 22-02-2019 at 12:07.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote