Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 23:49   #4949
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
In a pandemic I don't care for the distinction.
Well it’s not all about you, unfortunately as a society we can only move as fast as the slowest person.........which appears to be you.

Quote:
I'm not even sure what my narrative is
finally..........we’ve all known this for a long time. Admitting to yourself what your issues are is the first step to healing.

Quote:
kids will get vaccinated.
I’m sure they will, it depends if par3nts are given the choice or dictated to by steady. I said straight off, I won’t vaccinate my kids, but if i have to, to go to Dubai in October then so be it.

But I think it would be unnecessary, it wouldn’t be on health grounds, and it would basically be coercion by the state or other states.

Last edited by Pierre; 01-05-2021 at 23:56.