Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 23:33   #4946
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

In a pandemic I don't care for the distinction.

Nothing you ever claim will destroy any narrative of mine. I can always point to your conviction that the UK Government wouldn't send kids into school I. January to change their mind on day 2. Which I told you was absolutely inevitable.

I'm not even sure what my narrative is let alone how you could possibly, coherently, having been proven wrong on a multitude of occasions, claim to "destroy" it.

I'm pointing to plain facts - kids will get vaccinated. It's an absolute inevitability. However your denial of facts is the one consistent aspect of your input into this thread.