Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 23:40   #169
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I really liked Astro's Playroom. Amazing game for free and yeah the controller is really good.

For the most part I've been enjoying the fast load times on Spiderman, everything just starts almost instantly.
Platinumed Astrobot now playing Valhalla then maybe Spider-Man but these games take me weeks playing when trying to platinum and then there are the 20 free PS4 games to try although I already have 13 of those.

I've had a black screen of death with the console which worried me considering all the reports of issues with crashing, managed to fix that luckily and decided to unplug my external HDD as it is suspected using one may cause random crashes as well as avoiding rest mode for now.