View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 00:30   #201
carlingman
Inactive

carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
carlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appealcarlingman has a bronzed appeal
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I dont blame neil for saying ntl was ok when he had it cheap, money talks and when you pay less for a service then what you expect of it drops.

All the people defending ntl still havent mentioned how poor value the analogue service is, that hussein guy still in charge who obviously has no clue how the internet works, the fact they have traffic limits in their AUP which they can start enforcing any time they like and when they do start enforcing them believe me ntl certianly will be no comparison to bt.
Cough I think you will find Neil was hacked off with NTLs services and moved to a provider he didnt mind paying for that offered a reliable service.

I believe Hussein is still in charge but from day one as you say he never had a clue and was somewhat carried along.

Similar story goes with Ash and co who were carried along by Frank.

The main problem with NTL is the rot starts at the top.

carlingman is offline   Reply With Quote