Thread: Tivo V6 Premier sport listings
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 14:56   #2
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: Premier sport listings

Scarlets v Leinster started recording at 7.30pm here - or was it a different game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
God damn this tv company. They're a nightmare.

I recorded a rugby match last night - but the programme on the listings started at 8.30pm. The actual kick off was 7.45pm - so it only recorded the 2nd half. It keeps happening on Premier sport.

Who supplies the listings to virgin? Who should I be contacting to sort this out?

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Scarlets v Leinster started recording at 7.30pm here - or was it a different game?

It may have been a late update on TiVo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
God damn this tv company. They're a nightmare.

I recorded a rugby match last night - but the programme on the listings started at 8.30pm. The actual kick off was 7.45pm - so it only recorded the 2nd half. It keeps happening on Premier sport.

Who supplies the listings to virgin? Who should I be contacting to sort this out?

Thanks.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote