View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 17:06   #1507
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

I am pretty sure there have been many reports about Amazon playing hardball with studios and walking away from them if they can't sign exclusive content deals.

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

Right Fire TV up and running Kodi is just scanning my librarys, addons added pretty much the same user experience as on the Nexus.

I have to say though the Fire TV is hands down better in the app department there are actual apps to watch and stream UK TV and the store is much better laid out including reviews from users. The Play store on the nexus player is a bit horrid looking which is surprising as the Phone and Tablet one is so beautiful.

Everything runs in nice 5.1+ from Amazon and netflix, I am a bit conflicted as to which one to put in the bedroom now.