Thread: Lightbulb help.
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 02:05   #26
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: Lightbulb help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Whilst we are on the topic of bulbs and there seems to be a few knowledgeable people here.....I have one of these which uses a 300W dim-able, giant edison screw, incandescent bulb.
Due to the EU rules, I'm having a hard time sourcing a replacement 300W dim-able incandescent and the LEDs that I've found aren't dim-able or 300W.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Is this it https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CROMPTON-...MAAOSw3aNanr8Z

Dimmable LED are designed to work with LED compatible dimmers, it's uncertain if they would provide sufficient hold current for a conventional dimmer unless sharing with a conventional bulb, and the response range could be narrow.

Last edited by Matth; 21-03-2018 at 02:10.
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote