Thread: TiVo TV channels
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 21:21   #3
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Are VM doing TV channel packages like sky now?

Its been a while since I last looked and I've been out of contract since 2019 having been on the Full House Bundle. Only thing changed after that was moving to 350mb BB but we've been well out of contract even with that upgrade.

We pay about £97 a month now and been looking at packages they do which to be fair don't come close to the current package we are still on.

I did notice that when we looked at our package breakdown it's all seperated in to seperate sections BT sport £18 a month, something we don't watch infact the only thing on there other than the £10 standard entertainment would be £7 entertainment & drama.

We spend more time these days channel flicking over 200 channels to find naff all to watch just repeats of crap like 999 A&E that we have seen 20 times over from something like 2017.
Sounds like the Mixit tv package might be best for you, you can pick and choose which channel packages you want.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote