Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 07:20   #217
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
He has an allowance, an unlimited allowance. Using this allowance for roam like home brings fair usage policy into place. To see what this is, you use the calculator. As he is on the ultimate oomph bundle which contains the unlimited sim, to get the cost of the sim, you use the cost of how much it would be to buy the sim which is £32 then you click on the button which states you have an unlimited data. This equates to 13.75GB

https://store.virginmedia.com/FUP-Calculator.html

I'm not sure why we are still going around in circles. Those are the facts. Why is there a place to click "I have unlimited data" on the calculator if there is no allowance to go over with unlimited?
At what point does a punter like me, buying into the Oomph package, get to discover that £32 is the actual cost of the SIM component of the £99 or £89 we pay monthly? I haven't seen that figure in any of the paperwork I received. I didn't buy the SIM as a separate item. Its cost is embedded in the cost of the total package. Using your calculation full kahoona TV, landline and 500Mb broadband cost me only £57 a month! My bill has said every month that I have had this SIM that it costs me nothing. That is the amount to put in the calculator. I think you might have to face the fact, that unlimited really means unlimited and that I can cane my SIM connection as much as I want at home an in the EU.

There is no indication in my billing so far that I am wrong. However, I will apologise in full, for not accepting your view, if I turn out to be wrong some months hence.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote