Old 18-08-2019, 20:25   #216
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: 500mb Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I am not sure what the point of that was. I have quoted all that previously and as I have already stated it does not and cannot apply to the unlimited sim tariff. There is no allowance to use or exceed and there is not a fair usage policy in place either. If have previously quoted it but if you click on your link for the Roam like Home T&C's and help you have:

He has no allowance, there is no fair usage policy and he cannot run out.

He hasn't received a message or text informing him he has gone over his allowance because there isn't one for him to go over. In order for the FUP calculator you keep referencing to apply he has to have a monthly allowance and there isn't one. I have read through the extensive pdf on the legal stuff page for sims and mobiles and nowhere does it reference any kind of FUP, allowance, cap or however else you want to describe it for the unlimited sim.
He has an allowance, an unlimited allowance. Using this allowance for roam like home brings fair usage policy into place. To see what this is, you use the calculator. As he is on the ultimate oomph bundle which contains the unlimited sim, to get the cost of the sim, you use the cost of how much it would be to buy the sim which is £32 then you click on the button which states you have an unlimited data. This equates to 13.75GB

https://store.virginmedia.com/FUP-Calculator.html

I'm not sure why we are still going around in circles. Those are the facts. Why is there a place to click "I have unlimited data" on the calculator if there is no allowance to go over with unlimited?
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote