View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 09:05   #5423
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

My sister told my mum, dad & me that my niece is 1 stone under weight and therfore anorexic, she had been watching what she eats.

Through work my sister has private healthcare and has an apointment with a Dr on Monday, the outcome will decide if my sister has to cancel her holiday in 2 weeks, as she was told that as my niece is anorexic she could have a heart attack on the flight.

The holiday isn't insured, so if she cancels she loses the £2,000 it cost.

But as my nephew said to his mum when told, it's only money and we have each other.

So know I'll do anything to help my sister, and along with my parents pay for a holiday later.