View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 16:08   #1567
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Its also been reported (tho unconfirmed atm) that The Walking Dead Season 10 will be its last.
Very very interesting. Given the positive reviews the last season received I am amazed they haven't planned another season or two. They need to finish off the alpha storyline and whispering walkers and I would like to see at least half of season of normal behaviour and development showing us properly established colonies and things working properly without any ridiculous OTT bad guys. I don't normally like time jumps but I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with alpha, continue to build and expand the colonies and then seeing a 5 year time jump of everything working hunky dory with communications, trading, education and medical facilities up and running etc.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote