View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 22:11   #25
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Poor affected - The Rich not affected again - why?

I just give up on this forum, my entire point is that the coalition is doing nothing at all about the fact that companies are leaving this country due to high taxation, employment is NOT being created to ease the pressure off the unemployed.

The coalition is making the whole system that the poor, the vulnerable and the unemployed, will suffer, this is why we pay taxes, and yet people are going to suffer at no fault of there own.

How many companies have gone bust since the coalition have come in, how many recessions have we had since the coalition have come in.

Yes, the contracts may be won by a BRITISH company, but tell me what foreign workers will be taken on ahead of the British workman to save money.

I know of a British builder who has his own business, and he has told me he can employ THREE Polish builders for the price of ONE British Builder as he can pay them LESS than a British guy.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote