View Single Post
Old 24-09-2020, 16:09   #18
japitts
cf.geek

Services: V6 with Full-House/Maxit Sports & Movies, 100Mb broadband, Talk Weekends.
japitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud ofjapitts has much to be proud of
Re: Weak Indoor Mobile Signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
For all the bells and whistles the mobile operators offer, I think most people still choose based on price first, although the base price for service might be obscured slightly by deals including handsets in many cases. Maybe in a city that’s fine, although the OP’s experience shows that you have to be wary of black spots even in the middle of London. Out in the sticks, for me and my neighbours, researching who has real-world coverage has to be the top priority.

Indeed so - what frustrates me is when the budget providers market themselves as "we use xyz network so you'll get the best but not pay for it", and not be so up-front about the various corners they've cut. All about expectations and advertising, but all the same.

And yes, CM is an excellent resource - I've been using it for many years
japitts is offline   Reply With Quote