View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 23:05   #2009
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I can never understand why VM cannot see channels from other area's such as STV. My wife is Scottish, so seeing a channel, plus STV news etc would be good for customers South of the borders.

Sky, has channels that can be obtained just by changing the region code. So l cannot understand why VM doesn't have this access
You are not missing anything good.

You are only missing the following:

Monday to Friday.

06.00 As ITV
13.55 STV News (Scottish News Headlines)
14.00 As ITV
18.00 STV News (Local Scottish news from 4 areas Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee and Aberdeen.)
19.00 As ITV
22.30 Scotland Tonight (Something like Newsnight)
23.00 Old ITV Broadcasts from the last few years.

Weekends:

STV Weekend News is shown on STV when ITV broadcast their local news.

All other shows as ITV.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote