View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 14:49   #44
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Oscar nominations 2022

I wish they would knock off the use of Apple products in shows set in contemporary times though. It's very distracting on Ted Lasso when everyone seems to be using a Mac and iPhone with the logo well displayed.

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Agreed. They aren’t interested in making filler so far as I’ve seen to date.
I wonder how much of this is simply the path they are forced to take with no back catalogue to draw from and Netflix/Amazon already having purchased rights in bulk and how much is how they perceive their brand. Making AppleTV+ a place for the stuff you actively want to seek out and watch rather than a place to go to throw something on when you're bored.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote