View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 09:02   #217
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

To be fair, Amazon, Netflix or someone else will probably fight against Sky and bid for football rights. It might not happen now or even in 5 years time, but I think it will come. It's such a lucrative market not to be apart of.

Sky/Virgin and other tv companies are probably lucky that these huge, mega rich streaming companies do not bid sooner. I'd certainly consider my Virgin package if the football wasn't included. Having both Amazon & Netflix subscriptions inc the football would probably still be a lot less than I am paying now.

Afterall, when Sky lost La Liga rights, it showed us that they are not as powerful as they once were. I can't imagine BT wanting to give up the Champions League/Europa League rights back to them too easily either.

The premier league and football league certainly wouldn't care who bought the rights, as long as they get their money.
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote