View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 19:05   #198
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Thanks. You don't happen to know the packages it will be on do you?
I would have said it was on the Player pack along with PBS America, but as this is an HD channel on Virgin, they may be adding this to the Full House and VIP packs only. I am afraid I have only speculation to go by on this question at present.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Cheers, OB.

Any new on the 4K content from Smithsonian? Maybe they will add some of those programmes to the UHD channel
As I understand it, we are getting Smithsonian in HD, but not UHD. But as to whether VM have a deal with Smithsonian to add UHD to Virgin Media UHD, I don't know. All I can say is that there is no sign of such programming on the Virgin Media UHD channel on the EPG to date.
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote