Thread: UK Timeline The Last of Us
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 11:16   #14
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Last of Us

I am surprised how much they're leaning into the game itself, it's not 'inspired' by the game it is a proper adaptation of it. There was dialogue in it which was lifted directly from the game, the set design of both the Museum and the Capitol building at the end there were closely matching the level design of the game and there were a number of camera shots which were lifted directly from the game as well. The overall progression of the episode also mostly mirrors the game so far. They have changed a few things but I won't go into those due to spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I guess those that follow the game knew that, I wasnt expecting it.
Yup. Happens at the same moment in the game as it did there although it's soldiers and not the infected in the game that storm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I didnt know that the "infected" were [clearly] totally blind as well.
Only those ones. The other infected (and some more to come) can see.

The lore from the game is that there are stages of infection. The normal ones are recently turned and retain hearing and sight. If the progression of the infection doesn't kill them they turn into clickers where the eyesight goes and is compensated by hearing.

There will be other types to come.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote