View Single Post
Old 10-02-2004, 11:45   #192
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
OB-

Phone line was fine (didn't really use it-as you know as it was cheaper for me to use my mobile)

BB was fine for me (have always said do) 3 outages in 3 years is 'A OK' in my book.

DTV was poor. Poor quality picture/engineers that couldn't fix it/red button that locked the box if I even thought about pressing it/poor program guide.

So 2 out of 3 isn't bad I suppose, but the main issue (as I have always said) was (for me, & I suspect a lot of other people) is that when I pick up the phone to speak to someone at ntl (& you were with me on a number of occaisions when this happened), is that I am greeted some idiot who tries to fob me off with his/her lame BS, because he/she finds it easier to BS a customer than to find out the real facts.

Also-I had already made plans to ditch my subsidised packaged from ntl, & (as I publicly stated on .com)-"I would rather have a decent service that I pay for, than a pi$$ poor one that I don't"

N.
Fair enough!
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote