View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 21:18   #3459
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
If any of these things were actually true Old Boy I don't know why you are upset about seperation.

Had you read and understood the post you quoted it's impossible to say the extent, if at all, Scotland is subsidised. You can only quote the Barnett formula. A UK Government creation based on UK government expenditure.
I’m not at all upset. I’m rubbing my hands with expectation, actually.

I think you are trying to be clever, but we see through these answers. Because they are not answers at all, you are deflecting the questions. What I said is that the Barnett formula is worth £1,000 to every man, woman and child in Scotland. Scotland will have to find how to make up that loss if it left the UK as well as find the funding they need to set up their own government.

That’s a lot of money. And yet no-one seems to have a clue as to how to bridge the gap. However, it is one big financial burden we won’t have to bear in what remains of the UK. I say, what’s not to like?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote