View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 10:40   #8114
bluecar1
Inactive

Services: No DPI Kit snooping on USERS
bluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about thembluecar1 has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHanff View Post
I have edited the first part of the article temporarily until such time as I am sure I have the truth on the situation. I have given Kent/BT a right of reply to clarify the issue of the charity ads.

Maybe I was a little overzealous but hey both side have been guilty from that now haven't they?

Alexander Hanff
hang on a mo alex, at least you have admitted you "MAY" have made an honest mistake and given BT and PHORM the right to reply,

can't see them doing the honorable thing and coming clean on anything shortly,

so in my eyes (and probably most others ) you are way ahead in both credability and honesty stakes

also just seen this over on BT forums, reference your document re 2006 trials

do i detect a softening of the moderators over there? are they doing their own digging and not liking what they find so are now "mildly" sympathetic to us?

peter

************at http://www.beta.bt.com/bta/forums/th...t=750&tstart=0

We won't be deleting links about or discussion of this document, just like we haven't deleted discussion of any previous documents such as the one published on the Register a few months ago. As long as people stick to our forum rules and guidelines, i.e. keep it civil and don't attack other users, we won't have to moderate any posts.

Community Rules and Guidelines

Thanks

Mark Wilkin
Support Community Coordinator