View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 21:42   #1544
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

so we will be welcoming
ex-House of Commons media adviser John Stonborough ?

thats nice, but house of commons media adviser, how will that effect your average Broadband user.

"The company recently hired former Yahoo head of European PR David Sawday as its head of comms."

is this PhormPRTeam some of his co-ordination, hmmmm.

most of you wont be old enough or non mainstream to remember this, but this ISP/Phorm PR is looking more and more like the old Amiga Inc PR wars.

and let me tell you, thats NOT pritty, year on year the new and improved amiga PR machine keeps plugging away trying to pull the wool over the latest marks, i mean investors eyes , only to have the rabid ex-amigans go into the US court records and pull out any and all legal rulings and awards to educate the investors.

i have watched this dog and pony show for years, and they keep pulling out the popcorn to watch the latest show unfold, real funny at times when your bored.

it seems to me, if the ISPs/Phorm dont come to their censes soon and just pull the plug or massively re-structure to the real users benefit, YOU can be sure, once this hits the US, we shall see this very same pulling back the covers of every single legal ruling,company finances and much more, anything there is to find on every single person that gets involved in this, they will find and make known.

you dont want that , trust me..., the Amiga PR wars could be a small side show in comparison, if this ISP/Phorm/whoever-else gets going and you get on the wrong side of the US (and perhaps even the UK)BB users.

these two new lads dont realise what they are dealing with it seems.

ill be investing in lots of industial quantity popcorn real soon now

if you have a few years spare heres a selection
http://search.virginmedia.com/result...e+moo+bunny&cr=