View Single Post
Old 25-10-2019, 20:13   #1147
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Does Eleven Sports UK operation count? Or is it still ploughing on with no content? I’ll be honest it’s so far off my radar I don’t know, but happy to use it as an example that supply does not equal demand.

As for your trolling remark probably best to leave moderating to the actual moderators. Incidentally, the two posts between your post and my post above were both posted by moderators of the forum. None appear to have taken issue.
All you ever do is come on here when OB posts something, and more or less take it apart with your boring economics argument, imo OB is posting what he believes is happening in the streaming industry, he posts links to articles posted by people more in the know than, imo, you are, but you continue to put his points down, and imo that's just arguing for the sake of it, if you are so brilliant with economics, why don't you apply to one of the big streamers offering to sort out their financial issues?