View Single Post
Old 23-10-2019, 11:03   #24
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
got it thanks

this year has been the worst year in a very long time for both movie and tv series so I think my criticism is well deserved I have been working my way through Smallville this year during my lunch breaks and over the last couple of weeks I have been Spartacus in the evenings instead of the returning series which have just started up again. There used to be so much good stuff around and these days it is very much a case of quantity over quality. Game of Thrones has gone now so in terms of actual properly good current series there is only Greys Anatomy and The Expanse and soon to be Star Trek Picard. I miss the good old days when in the same week you would have Alias, Friends, SG1, Smallville, Buffy, Star Trek and many other excellent series.
Well, at the moment we have, or had, Watchmen, Young Sheldon, The Rookie, Batwoman, The Good Place, Jack Ryan, Too Old To Die Young, The Goldbergs, Black-ish, Billions, Ballers, What We Do In The Shadows, Motherland, World On Fire, Defending The Guilty, Line of Duty (series 5), Chernobyl, Years and Years, Good Omens, Killing Eve (season 2), Catch 22, Stranger Things, Fleabag, Derry Girls - and that's just off the top of my head...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote