View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 18:46   #17
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
really? I remember getting them no problem about 30 mins before they were meant to go on sale, i gave it a go as that worked previous year , i think before that it was a nightmare
the previous year I think they went up at midnight and I had half an hour of refreshes and mucking about. Last year was horrendous. I think they went up at 14:00 and I didn't get mine till 18:00. The website was down, the phone lines were down, the whole world had come to an end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admars View Post
cineworld doing triple bill, so I guess other cinemas will?]
that's a good idea, I didn't think of that. Triple bills are very rare these days so I'll go just for the theatre. I'll take a pillow with me so I can sleep through TLJ

The tickets are defo going up tomorrow at Odeon but there is no mention of a triple bill yet.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote