View Single Post
Old 23-03-2006, 21:36   #15
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: Packard Bell Recovery Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboydfc
Yes, it did. thats probably wot fixed it cheers m8
I suppose it would have helped if you'd been given the right commands to begin with

Someone... should have known the right command set to use to tattoo with created MCDs (which of course contains that machine's tattoo info)...
You do realise at the "Advanced Options" menu of the 1-4 the CD recovery gives you, you can smart-restore the OS only? And also, the bundled apps can be removed using
Start > All Programs > PB support > Smart Restore...
You should never have needed to wipe with the XP disk

Then again i had to look that up, all the tattoo /PB info i have is at work and i'm in the middle of 10 days off

Feel free to post or PM if you need any further PB advice, unless you bought the 3yr/5yr warranty you won't be touched on the 0870s which should save you 1.50 a minute

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

Ooh and i'm 14 off 4k too

nffc is online now   Reply With Quote