View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 20:26   #24
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Can-t get 600meg on my set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vm_tech View Post
Reading the thread it sounds as if nobody has confirmed the speeds incoming from VM and just assumed the router was at fault? Must be worth plugging directly in to the SH3 and testing, even in modem mode, a quick reboot when connecting a new device, and it will work

So I log in to the modem on 192.168.100.1 and change from modem to router mode.

Then reboot, the plug my laptop into the modem, do a speed test.

Once this is done, log into the modem on 192.168.0.1 and change back to modem mode. Reboot and this won't affect the static IPs I have in the router.

I really don't want to do a factory reset on the router, as it's too hot to re-enter all the static IPs again