View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 09:57   #1203
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Britain outside the EU

Cheers jonbxx, some good reads there, most of which seems to be concerned with a possible breakdown of the 'peace process' . . and a return to the bad old days I guess, although that, like the Palestine/Israel thing, won't go away.

No mention of sausages anywhere, either because the articles are slightly dated or it's only the English press that reduce a top story to the base ingredient of 'sausages'

I was hoping I'd find . . anywhere . . a quote from a NI butcher, along the lines of "my customers will only purchase the finest products from local farmers, why would I cut my throat trying to sell them English meat?"

Anyway, sausages are old news now that 'Biden the Bold' has arrived to make everything perfect (like in the USA)
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote