Thread: 500M 600mb tier rollout
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 11:14   #51
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 600mb tier rollout

About 2 months ago I had a call from VM saying as I've been with them for over 19 years I'm getting 500meg for free.

But nothing happened, so I call 150 thinking it was a scam call, but they couldn't help as I was the account hold nor knew the password, I mentioned a LPA, and they gave me another number, that was able to help, they said nothing had been entered into the system and flagged it as a possible scam.

They told me to send the LPA to the Exec team, which I did.

A month ago a woman there called me back and helped out and at the same time reduced our bill from £170 to £120, but when we got the bill yesterday it was the same amount.

This morning I called 150 and the guy there sorted it out and upgraded us to the Ultimate Oomph, so I'm on 600meg, buy my laptop seems to top out at 230meg ish.

So gaming PC will have to come sooner rather than later.