Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 18:41   #5698
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Really, me not getting this as an issue is the issue, I'd say a much bigger and pressing issue is reckless gamblers wanting to throw away all the sacrifices people have already made for the sake of a couple of weeks
And then in a couple of weeks it’ll be, let’s just give it a couple of weeks, then another month has gone. Then variant Epsilon turns up, oh we don’t know this one, best give it a couple weeks.....after all what’s a couple of weeks?

The government should have enough data on hospitalization and deaths to make an informed decision we shouldn’t have to wait and see.

Either the vaccine programme is working or it isn’t, don’t tell me we’re leading the world in vaccinating people but still need to lock down, don’t tell me we’re vaccinating millions and it’s a great success but we still have to have tests before events and tests after events.

Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining.

If there is solid verifiable evidence to not open up in two weeks fine, otherwise open up.