Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 16:16   #5696
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Really, me not getting this as an issue is the issue, I'd say a much bigger and pressing issue is reckless gamblers wanting to throw away all the sacrifices people have already made for the sake of a couple of weeks

Speak for yourself, for me it's been horrific, not been able to sit in the same room as my partner because of her cancer, saw my children once in 14 months because they'd never hear the end of it if I'd infected them and their grandparents in law died, three people dead at work and another on a ventilator for months who might never be the same again plus no furlough for key workers, in fact I've done more hours to make up for the death but although it sounds like I'm complaining I'm not, it was worth it if those closest get through it unscathed and if it takes a couple more weeks so be it imo

Is it worth going before the beak for two weeks, they might decide you were dealt with to lenient and increase the sentence
My meaning was that we haven't been sealed up in buildings like some in China were, we didn't require a written permit to be out of our house like in France.

Lockdown was/is incredibly arduous & painful for many, however, it's been even more arduous for some in other countries.

Perhaps that's a better way to phrase it.