View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 20:15   #5550
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
A load of Dodo Juice stuff for the car so wax, polish, sealant, tyre shine, interior protector etc.

I'd always been a fan of Autoglym until I found out recently that it doesn't protect too well from bird poo and given that my parking space is near some powerlines I'm getting the odd direct hit.

Dodo Juice to the rescue
I too was an avid Autoglymer until I discovered Meguiar's products. incredibly good stuff for paintwork at least. Still going through my leftover Autoglym products like the tyre shine, wheel cleaner and interior cleaners and so on.

Bilt and Hamber for clay bar is superb as well. You don't need a rapid detailer solution as lubricant (which breaks down the clay bar very quickly). you just use water.