View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 13:16   #4
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: What's a good ISP for just internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank15 View Post
I'm looking for home internet, not mobile. Thanks for your answer.
It *is* home internet, if you put the SIM card in a modem/router and then sit it on your sideboard.

My home internet is provided via an EE mobile phone SIM that I have installed in a Huawei 4G router. It costs me about £37 a month for an unlimited call/sms/data contract, it gives me download speed of up to 120Mb, and through the router it runs all the family’s computers and tablets, and 3 TVs that are equipped with Netflix.

Obviously I don’t use it for calls or texts, although you can actually connect a housephone handset to the router and use it that way if you want to.

You simply aren’t going to get the download speed you want from BT or anyone else re-selling their fibre product.

Last edited by Chris; 17-05-2021 at 13:20.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote