View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 11:43   #840
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Exactly, another Labour beauty. Northern Rock......

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

So far, ‘time and tell’ has told us you’ve been far from right... Let’s go over what you have got wrong so far....
  • UK recession in 2017. Did not happen.
  • Mass Exodus of EU Nationals leaving Britain. Official Immigration Figures says it increased, not decreased.
  • Mass Exodus of EU Nationals leaving NHS. NHS digital figures, quoted by Spectator, dictate, more EU Nationals are working in NHS since the referendum.
  • Stock market collapse. FTSE 100 has reached record levels.
As you keep being told Mick, Brexit hasn't happened yet...
However the mere mention of it has caused us to have the slowest growth in the EU.
The stock market boom has been down to the weak pound since the Brexit vote. It's correct I didn't forecast the collapse in sterling, if I did I would have bought lots of Euros and now be very rich ! (ho, hum....)

As for staff leaving the NHS, I wouldn't necessarily take the right wing Spectator as an independent source.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41556997 (yes, sorry i know the BBC are a bunch of commies...)
Quote:
The proportion of EU nationals leaving jobs in the NHS is rising, while the share of those joining is shrinking.
The BBC analysed NHS Digital figures, which showed the trend in England over the past two-and-a-half years.
Health experts say the UK's decision to leave the European Union in June 2016 was behind the trend.

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 ----------

Last edited by Mr K; 29-11-2017 at 11:46.