View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 22:07   #42
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Q ....likes and dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Yeah i had to really search the forum to find out what that white dot was and as far as i can see it only shows in the A-Z recording listing .What's wrong with simply saying viewed/part viewed.Definately a work in progress with potential imo and i would be pretty peed off if i was paying the full premium price .

Oh and the wifi connection between the main box and mini boxes is very very flaky ,i've had to have sky put a booster in so my mini box can stay connected works fine now but quite strange how Sky have forward planned the booster availability
I'm pretty sure powerline will officially be supported soon as the Sky Q hub has just had a firmware update and the powerline option is now back.

I have my mini connected via wifi so far it's been OK although it does seem some have varying connectivity issues , in my opinion powerline should have been a working option from launch. Wifi as Sky's chosen method must be a complete nightmare for their installers in larger homes.

It's no wonder they didn't bother making a UHD Sky Q Mini from launch.

Last edited by muppetman11; 07-09-2016 at 22:33.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote