Thread: General Currently Unavailable
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2022, 18:58   #6
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
Re: Currently Unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
It's via the V6, both on Catch-up and On Demand. And it's definitely the new series with David Tennant.

I get a banner with the string of episodes logos across the screen, but under each is "currently unavailable".

I am selecting it from the V6 main menu, and don't see any mention of BBC iPlayer.

And, once again, I set a series link from the first episode, days before the first real-time transmission, but the V6 only recorded episodes 5 and 6.
Check the year in the description. I selected the HD version from the list, and on my V6 it says 1989, stars Pierce Brosnan, and appears to be on Amazon Prime, as that is where pressing "Back" takes you to. The non-HD version takes you to the current iPlayer version.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote