View Single Post
Old 26-08-2010, 07:40   #9
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Overhead Phone Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. k View Post
hi people,
found this site while trying to find out how to get a dissused phone cable removed from my property.
don't think I can help with Hinch's problem as my answer would be shoot the vermin, be it the birds or the neigbough!
Hope someone might be able to point me in the right direction as the BT website sent me nowhere and their automated phone service is the most useless I have come across (ironic).

thank you for your help (hopefully)

Mr. K
Years ago I had my soffits and fascias replaced and as we did not have a BT phone once the fitters removed the cable from the house I went over to the pole and wrapped it around it multiple times nad knotted to the best of my ability.

A few weeks later the cable had been removed and no one ever contacted me over the removal.

Now that is what I did and is not a recommendation as BT may look on it a bit dimly nowadays as I removed mine over 16 years ago.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote