View Single Post
Old 26-08-2010, 01:16   #7
Kingofthedead4
Inactive

Services: XXL customer with movies and sport +HD And now TiVo.
Kingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of societyKingofthedead4 is a pillar of society
Re: Overhead Phone Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. k View Post
hi people,
found this site while trying to find out how to get a dissused phone cable removed from my property.
don't think I can help with Hinch's problem as my answer would be shoot the vermin, be it the birds or the neigbough!
Hope someone might be able to point me in the right direction as the BT website sent me nowhere and their automated phone service is the most useless I have come across (ironic).

thank you for your help (hopefully)

Mr. K
Welcome to the site. and Im sure someone will be able to help.
Kingofthedead4 is offline   Reply With Quote