View Single Post
Old 19-10-2020, 13:26   #10
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Finally True Broadband Competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobboEdin View Post
Good and bad news.
I doubt this supplier offer a TV services which means you’ll need to look elsewhere for TV as Virgin Media V6 and the upcoming TV 360 require Virgin Media broadband.
It very unlikely that any alt-net will provide a TV product.

So with your new 1G connection should you get it, you will have to use OTT services on your smart TV, should it be smart enough.

Now TV, Amazon prime, Disney +, Apple TV et al and if you want to record you'll have to get some kind of DVR, though you don't really need them nowadays with so much on demand content. Not sure if you can pause things like live football you're streaming.

Personally I think there is still a place for TV provider like Virgin/ Sky.

I have all the usual streaming services above and Sky Q