View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 16:37   #4
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Finally True Broadband Competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyronnie View Post
yeh, community fibre seem to only provide broadband, no tv or landline. TBH the only thing that has kept me a Virgin Media customer is the broadband speed and it made sense to get their tv, broadband and phone line as it tends to work out cheaper than having sky for tv and broadband with virgin. But i'll weigh up all the options once community fibre have laid the fibre in my road and start accepting orders. By then virgin may have the tv360 available and promotions running
Frankly, how much of that TV do you watch? Most of is is garbage. Why not depend on Freeview and buy into what streaming service you really want. You'd have enough bandwidth!

If you really want it I suppose you could explore keeping VM for its TV, but on the lowest tier, £33, whilst taking the good FTTP deal. Get yourself a router that will accept dual WAN and away you go.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote