View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 02:35   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Windows 10 Network Drive issues.

Im having a lot of issues with Windows 10 and network drives. For example i have a Synology DS215J which is only intermittantly appearing as accessable in windows on my main PC yet i can access it perfectly over the network on my other 2 systems and 2 laptops.

Now i watched this youtube video and used some of the info from it when hes going through the services.msc and it brought the drive back to working order, low and behold a M/S Cumulative update for August came down earlier and installed and again ive lost the drive, i refollowed the steps in this video and i cant get a connection to it.

Anyone more up on networking than me care to help?

Here is the video i followed from the services.msc part onwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEydJb-8RCk
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote