View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 07:40   #547
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
If so, this has not manifested itself in spending on the NHS. I don't like party politics but it's a fact that Labour has consistently raised spending on the NHS in real terms far more than the Conservatives. (5.6% v 1.3%)
If you scroll down to the chart towards the bottom of this page you will see the evidence. https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...n-with-the-nhs
I don't dispute your facts. But austerity was imposed by the Tories following Labour's spell in government. That, together with the huge rise in population, hit the NHS hard.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote