View Single Post
Old 23-02-2023, 13:30   #7546
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I'm sure my Alexa is deaf

Also I knew it was just too good to be true, Bulb are the pits, 3 agents have contacted me, 2 have told me different credit amounts, and offered refunds, and the 3rd says it was just a draft bill (whatever that is) and we are only £189 in credit. I have asked for a full breakdown of payments and fuel used. How long do you think I will wait for an answer? If at all.
If you log into your bulb account you will see all your break downs there.

Are you adding your monthly meter readings onto your account? I would recommend doing that on the same day each month so you know how much you have used and are able to adjust the DD instantly.

If you have a smart phone install their app to make it all trivial, although you will get moved over to Octopus in days or weeks.