View Single Post
Old 15-09-2022, 12:50   #7358
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I waited an hour and 10 minutes being 23rd in the queue on the phone to the doctors, only to be told the result of my Xray can take from 7 to 10 days, I was told it would be there yesterday by the radiographer.

Think I'll join Jo's club
Don't slam the door too often or you may end up having the door knob fall off leaving you locked in the room until SOMEONE decides it's safe to turn his hearing aid back on and open said door. Also don't kick the door on your way out because you could end up with a bruised toe!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I too have an issue I need to discuss with my GP but tbh I dunno if I can be assed with the hassle of trying to get an appointment
Doctors aren't real inanimate objects they just share the same amount of brain cells at times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Don't forget the "Innate hostility of inanimate objects". They usually get their own back.
The ones I encountered yesterday certainly got their own back on me. MY toes is still red and throbbing just like you see in cartoons. <<<cry>>>>