View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 09:04   #7143
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The AA, what an absolute joke, complete shower, broke down 03:30 on the M25 near M1 turn off, phoned AA they were there in half hour, was so impressed I thought about increasing my sub that I'd said I wanted brought down at renewal at then end of the month and then the BS began, we're not taking you home we are taking you to South Mimms, get there for four the guys waiting, not so bad I think but then he starts trying to fix it, told him the alternator had gone and could he just recover it but no he's got to try thought fine he'll be done and I'll be home by five and the the real BS started as he gets in his tow truck and says to me see you later, I said no I've got recovery and he said I know but I'm only here to fix it not recover, well why have you got a recovery truck then, he tells me to phone the office but he'd escalated it to recovery ring them up and they tell me the ETA is 07:20 asked them to explain why they've done this and they pretty much couldn't, cancelled my direct debit and told them to shove it, 4 hours after breaking down they're going to recover me after having already sent two tow trucks then we've got the drive through London to endure and to really add a cherry on top of the brown cake they've abandoned me in a lorry Park that charges £7.50 an hour
Oh how awful for you.