View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 14:20   #6716
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

My sister just phoned: The washing machine has flooded her kitchen. From her description of the fact that the water stopped when she turned it off sounds like the pipe from the water inlet valve to the drum or soap dispenser has split/come off. Because the programmer is waiting for the signal that the drum is filled it just keeps the water going.

Unfortunately she's over 30 miles away so with lockdown I can't really go and take a look so she's going to get a plumber in on Monday to see what he can do.