View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 14:10   #16
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: All 4 tyres of my car seem to be losing pressure slowly. Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Every few months I get the warning light to check my tyre pressures. So today, after getting the warning again, I decided to record the current pressure of each tyre so I could confirm which one it was. However when it came to adding air to them all of them where several (5-7) psi off where they should be and none dramatically worse than the others.

I doubt I have a slow puncture on every single tyre. They're not even that old. The tread is fine on them all. The car passed a full MOT and Service back in July.

Any ideas?
When you live with your parents Dad pumps them up every sunday morning while you fester in your pit,once you leave home you suddenly realise they lose pressure and start looking for a high tech reason for it happening[any thing rather than get the foot pump out ]